An ideal base camp for a stay brimming with sporting or cultural experiences, La Réserve Genève is joining forces with the Country Club Geneva to cater for your children aged 7 to 16 during the winter vacation. Every morning from 10am to 12 noon, they can choose to either play or get an introduction to golf, squash, tennis or swimming... The Country Club Geneva, a five-minute drive from La Réserve, welcomes them as VIPs and with professional supervision. Back at La Réserve Genève, they can have lunch with you or in the company of the La Petite Réserve team. Exceptionally during this period, the indoor swimming pool is open to them from 3pm to 4pm.
And of course, our concierges can work with you to imagine a stay that will delight young and old alike, whether it be skiing, snowshoeing, or visits to the International Red Cross Museum or the Olympic Museum. The possibilities are endless!
- Complimentary transfers between La Réserve Genève and the Country Club Geneva
- Two hours of supervised sports (Squash, Golf, Tennis, Swimming) at the Country Club Geneva: 200 Chf/hour per child
- Access to the Country Club reserved for children aged 7 to 16 staying at La Réserve Genève
- Exceptional access to the swimming pool from 3pm to 4pm
- Full-board package for children under 12 years old: 80 Chf / day
- Offer valid until 8 March 2020