Caring for your health and well-being has always been and is now more than ever our absolute priority. You can be certain that we welcome you under prevention and social distancing conditions aligned in every respect with the health requirements and regulations in force to protect you. Our teams work on this subject in close collaboration with the physicians of the clinics composing our affiliated company Swiss Medical Network, in order to ensure constant vigilance within our establishments as well as to implement the governmental regulations and advice issued by public health authorities.
Following the latest announcements from the Federal Council, the presentation of a Covid certificate is mandatory from 13 September to access our restaurants, bar and spa for anyone aged 16 and over. The COVID certificate is available for people who have been vaccinated, have had the disease or have a negative test result, in paper form or on an app.
The Covid certificate must be presented at the entrance along with an identity document, whether in paper or electronic format.
Please note that self-tests are not accepted.
Before and during your arrival
- Request for documents by email to be filled in and thus facilitate the check-in procedure
- Check-in directly in the room
Throughout the establishment
- Thorough training of each staff member in terms of preventive measures and compliance with health regulations in the workplace
- Systematic personnel temperature checks at the start of each shift
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers available in all areas open to the public and in all staff areas
- Masks provided for guests and people from outside the hotel
- Minimum distance maintained during each interaction
- Regular disinfection of common areas following a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products
- Re-organization of customer and employee traffic flows In the restaurants
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance
- Masks worn by teams in both the kitchen and dining areas
- Required minimum distance maintained between tables
- Printed menus (plasticized and disinfected after each use) available on request
- Furniture systematically disinfected between each service
In rooms, suites and villas
- Provision of a sanitary kit with mask and hand sanitizer in your room upon your arrival
- No contact with or handling of guests’ personal belongings
- Daily disinfection of the rooms following a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products
- Menu available exclusively via the in-room TV
- Orders taken by phone
- Information about the room delivery procedure provided when the order is taken Inside the Spa
- Disinfection of treatment rooms and fitness equipment after each use in accordance with a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products
- Masks worn by all therapists and coaches
- Staff hand washing in front of clients
- Masks provided for clients who wish to wear one
- Brochure made available via a QR code